These Terms of Service (the “Terms) govern your use of the websites, software applications, and other online services (collectively, “Services”) provided by WP Wise (“WP Wise” or “we). The Services include but are not limited to, the website located at www.wpwise.co.uk.
We may make changes to these Terms at any time by posting them on the Services. Any changes will be effective at the time of posting.
In order to use certain Services, you will need to create an account. All the information you provide when you create your account must be true, accurate, current and complete. You are responsible for all activity in your account, so please secure and protect your login information and password.
You will find third party coupons, deals, advertisements and other offers on the Services (“Offers”). Offers are for products and services provided by third parties (each, a “Seller”), and if you choose to accept an Offer, the transaction will be between you and the Seller.
WP Wise has affiliate relationships with certain Sellers and may receive compensation for your purchase from, or other interactions with, these Sellers. WP Wise is not a party to, or in any way responsible for, your transaction with a Seller, including when we have an affiliate relationship with Seller. We are not responsible for fulfilling any Offers.
WP Wise may allow you to accept Offers or make other purchases from Sellers on our Services, using our checkout tools. While our platform helps facilitate your purchase, the transaction is solely between you and the Seller. You will need to contact the Seller directly for customer service issues, including questions about the products or services for sale, order status inquiries and refund requests. Slickdeals does not provide any warranties or other protections for your purchase.
Before you purchase a product or service or otherwise accept an Offer, please read the entire description of the Offer, including the fine print and any additional terms and conditions set forth on the Seller’s website. You are responsible for understanding what you are buying and for following the Seller’s instructions. The terms and conditions of Offers, including refund and cancellation policies, are governed by the Seller’s policies, not ours. Please contact the Seller directly for questions regarding the Offer or your transaction with Seller.
In addition to your other responsibilities under these Terms, you must comply with the following:
- You must be at least age 15 or legally able to form a binding contract in order to open an account or use the Services. You may not use the Site or our services under any circumstances if you are under age 13.
- You may only open one account. Any additional accounts created without the express written permission of a WP Wise administrator will be banned and/or closed.
- You must abide by all applicable laws and refrain from violating any third party rights. You must comply with any applicable third-party terms in connection with your use of the Services.
- You must comply with all policies posted on the Services.
- You must have all necessary rights to any User Content you post on the Services, including intellectual property rights.
- You may not transfer your WP Wise account to another person without our written consent. Accounts that have been terminated for failing to comply with these Terms may not be reopened under another name.
- You may not use the Services to collect information about other users, such as email addresses, and you may not distribute or post spam, send unsolicited communications or circulate bulk emails.
- You must provide accurate and honest information to us at all times, including in your User Content.
- You may not post User Content that is misleading, deceitful or illegal, or that encourages Users to visit a website or complete a transaction that is illegal.
- Your Offers may only include products or services that fall within the categories shown on the Services.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, prepare derivative works of, translate, reverse engineer, reverse compile or disassemble the Services or any portion of the Services.
- You may not derive the source code of the Services for any reason.
- You may not rent, sell or sublicense any of the Services.
- You may not damage, interfere with, disrupt or unreasonably overload the Services.
We respect intellectual property rights and expect our users to do the same. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please inform us by contacting us.
Suspension and Termination
We may suspend or terminate your account for any reason or no reason. Possible reasons for suspending or terminating an account include if you violate the Terms, cause liability to other users of the Services or do not use your account.
You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless WP Wise, its affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, contractors, licensors, licensees, agents, and representatives and the other users of our services (the “Covered Entities”) against all liability, claims, costs, damages, settlements, and expenses (including interest, penalties, attorney fees and expert witness fees) incurred by any Covered Entity in any way arising out of or relating to these Terms, your use of the Services and your User Content. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, at your expense. You agree to cooperate with our defence of such claim.